Thursday, March 02, 2006

Reach 1997 Photos

I know nothing about search engines or how they work but I'm throwing this out in the hopes that someone googling their own name or googling someone they know might find this.

I was going through some print photos the other day and realized that the time has come to either throw them out or give them to someone - so they can throw them out.

If this is you or you know these people, I'd love to pass off random photos from the CMF Reach trips that took place during the summer of 1997 - these people were in Turkana, Kenya:
Heather ???
Scott Bodem
Renee Price - now married with a new last name
Brenda Boardman
Melanie Lyrene

Also, if you were in Maasai that same summer, I may have photos for you as well.

Oh, and I also have a couple of photos for Jessica Burgard and Jo Kruse but I think I can track those two down myself.

Just leave a comment if you can help me track those people down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Melanie Lyrene's e-mail address. She is now Melanie Lyrene Wixson. It is melaniewixson@gmail.com.

Mike Sheley said...

Odd question. Do you remember what the date was of the weekend of debrief after the 1997 Reach internship?