Friday, March 31, 2006

Jellybeans

Not a profound entry. Just wanted to know if anyone has a favorite jellybean - brand I mean. I don't care about flavors. (Face it, nobody born since 1960 actually likes the black licorice ones.) Since Amanda and I have been working out, I feel like I can indulge in an extra 496 calories three times a week and I figure Easter candy is as good of an empty calorie, nutritionless snack as any. I just don't want to waste it. Are the Starburst ones any better than Smuckers or Jolly Ranchers? Or do I just stick with Brachs?

Or maybe I'm just better off sticking with my Peeps.

4 comments:

Gretchen Magruder said...

I love how just thinking about Jolly Ranchers can make your mouth pucker and start watering......

You coming to Illinois this weekend? Ben and Chessa will be in Lexington Saturday and here Sunday...come join us!!

Anonymous said...

My brother ... sorry, "brotha" ... has never sounded more urban than when he said "my Peeps". You can take the white boy out of Africe, but ...

Starburst is the way to go, BTW.

byronfrombyron said...

Just hang with your Peeps. There's no confusion there.

Steph H. said...

Hands down the best Easter candy is the Cadbury Cream Egg. Sighhhh.