Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Why I believe Sir Barry is dead

Having seen nothing posted from him in months, I can only assume that Sir Barry is dead. My evidence is as follows:

On his most recent record album cover, he was wearing no shoes.

He failed to make his scheduled appearance on American Idol.

Before going into seclusion, he indicated that he would be taking "personal time."

Owen Wilson's recent problems - depression resulting from Barry's demise?

Curt Kobain, Richard Jewel and Barry: things like this do come in threes.

Tuesday's lunar eclipse - at least here - a sign that Barry was taken up in the mother ship?

Just last week I stepped on a crack.

I think I read something about it in Revelations.

1 comment:

shawanda said...

Hey, remember me? Not only have I come back to the blogging world after a year long hibernation, but I've changed locations. I've linked to my new blog from my blogger account if you're interested.

Also, John and I have created an official site for his famous Top 5 lists. More information about the site can also be found in my last Blogger post. We hope you stop by.