Friday, January 26, 2007

Who is out there?

I've done something I'll likely regret. I've removed the "bloggers only" feature on my comments. But there's a reason:

I have a map that shows me the general locations of where people are viewing me from but not who is looking. And I know that there are some of you who probably don't have blog accounts. Like many of you, I don't comment very often on the blogs that I read, even those I read daily. But I really have no idea who is reading this. So...

If you're reading this, please comment.
1. Let me know who you are.
2. Tell me where you are (Some of my map dots really run together).
3. Tell me how often you check this blog.
4. Optional: Come up with a better name for this blog than the current one.

I hope this didn't sound too weird.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there. It's Ben (from Bloomington). I check in on ya from time to time (maybe every week or so) just to see what's new. And even if African Banter isn't relevant anymore, I like it. I like "I blog the rains down in Africa" even better, but it's even less relevant.

Anonymous said...

1) your sister
2) suburb of springfield
3) when Bloglines says there's a new entry
4) My Father's Christmas

Jake T said...

this is Jake from Decatur. I read once to 5 times a week, but usually via RSS--I rarely come to the site.

I like Africa Banter, too, regardless of where you are.

erinlizabeth said...

1. hey...well...i'm in CSF, so i know your sister. :)
2. Springfield
3. rarely

sorry if this is weird.

:)

byronfrombyron said...

Byron G
Urbana, IL
weekly
Charleston Chuckles

Steph H. said...

steph, urbana, every few weeks . . . how's about "Ex Pat Chit Chat?"