Thursday, June 09, 2005

Money for Nuttin'

I feel like I need to start by saying that I am a skeptic about anything on the Web proclaiming "free" or "money" but I do think this site put out by the State of Illinois is worth looking into. Cash Dash is where financial institutions go when they can't find you. The government will require some paperwork but eventully you'll get your money. I found it when I was looking for my sister's blog and realized she had money owed her (or at least to her husband).

I haven't found anything due me but I think Ken B. has between $10 and $100 owed to him.

Let me know if you have any luck. I may even waive my finder's fee.

1 comment:

Gretchen Magruder said...

you can imagine how excited we were to see Todd's name on the list...so we downloaded the paperwork, had it notarized, and put it in the mail immediately....after about 6 weeks I called to check on the whole process, only to be informed that they're currently about 5 months behind in processing the paperwork....ahhh.....It's probably best that way....we're due for a car repair about that time....