Monday, June 06, 2005

For Wafflers Only

This will make no sense to anyone who does not use a waffle maker.

My overly-simplistic global division of people is that there are waffle makers who pour in too much batter (thus, spilling batter out the sides of the waffle maker) and those of us who pour in too little (thus leaving underdeveloped half waffles with holes). I don't like having to clean up the goo. I suppose those in the other waffle camp have something against imperfection.

And I guess there are those who simply pop an Eggo into the toaster instead.

I dunno. It's just a theory.

2 comments:

Steph H. said...

yes, yes. I too pour too little. I just have a fear of putting in too much batter which would only make a mess. So I end up with little waffles that look like snowflakes.

Anonymous said...

What in the bloggin' world is going on here? I find out from Gretchen that you have a blog, and suddenly I'm catapaulted into a whole EIU alum underworld that I didn't know existed. What fun. It's great to hear your thoughts, Jonathan.

Incidentally, I'm a notoriously messy waffle-maker. Life's too short for tiny waffles.