Monday, October 08, 2007

Hey, whatever happened to...

Facebook has gotten me a curious about many of the people I really hadn't thought about in years (I think mainly as I attempt to bolster my self-esteem with an attempt to increase the size of my friends list. Unfortunately, I'm a couple of years late for the Facebook rush so most of my generation is out of the loop.). But I realize I have lost track of many of the people who I once spent time with.



In the interest of posting content without substance, I offer you the following:



Do you know what happened to your:



College roommates? : Maybe a third of them. I could really only tell you specifics on one or two of them. One sends me a check every month (that sounds weird) and yet I couldn't tell you much more than his address. Others I catch wind of when a group of Campus house people get together and we ask the above question. I lost track of my freshman roommate by my sophomore year.



The members of your wedding party: Yes but only because most of are relatives.



Your prom date(s): Actually I do. Thanks to the internet, I just found out that one is a language teacher. The other is married and brilliant (at least if you equate college degrees with intelligence) but that was several years ago so she may be single and dumb by now.

The owners of the lockers were on either side of your locker in highschool: No, and I'm curious.

The school bully: There were several but one shot his wife while she attempted to protect their child. Cheery.

Your closest (geographically) friend in gradeschool: Jeff Huffman, whatever happened to you?



Anyone on whose yearbook you wrote "friends forever": Thankfully, I don't know that I ever wrote that.

Your highschool class's most likely to succeed/golden child: Not since a sport's injury ended his basketball carreer, forcing him to focus only on medical school. Poor guy.

Or any of the following:

Your favorite teacher.

Any foreign exchange student from your school.

Your first boss.

Any lab/group partners from college.

If you've read this far, consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I'll only consider myself tagged if YOU get around to updating your blog one of these days! Hope you guys are going alright.