Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sucking face...book

So Pete has introduced me to yet another time-suck: Facebook. In order to see his pictures from his recent trip to Hawaii I had to get an account. And once I got an account, I just had to make sure I had some friends. And once I started looking, I realized that there were a lot of little features which, if I spent a ridiculous amount of time on, I might one day understand.

So if I haven't posted in a while, look up my name there -the one with my slightly girly middle name - and see what I've been up to. (But I do still plan to keep this as my primary blog site.)

Oh, and when you sign up for an account, you'll learn that you can get addicted after just one hit.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

No! Don't tempt me to go BACK to facebook. I just spent a good half hour tonight on it already. Now I HAVE to go back and look you up. Grrr... No, I'm going to resist. I'll let YOU look ME up first :) Who can hold out the longest...

Anonymous said...

jonathan! i know i am such a slacker....actually, facebook has now become my new place to post pics and info. so, i was actually going to write and tell you to join, and how fun that you had a post on it! but, i can't remember your last name (pls forgive me). so, please look me up (Lisa Sipes) and send me and invitation. i have, too, have become addicted and reconnected with so many old friends.

as for me, it is going to be longer getting back there than i initially thought...like July! so, even more time to lose the language:( i have been in TN with my mom up until now, but will move back to louisvlle next week and will stay there until i go to training in April. so, what about y'all? what unit are you in now?? how are things there? please tell everyone hello and encourage them to join facebook:)

Karen said...

I blame this post for my new facebook page.